These time saving beauty tips could give you more time in your day and help you feel & look your best.
1. Set your timer while you are getting ready in the morning. Allow just enough time for the bathroom, putting on your morning face and getting dressed. You'll be amazed at how much you can get done in less than 30 minutes.
2. Use beauty products that serve a dual purpose. This will save you time and money. BB creams are great to minimize blemishes, moisturize skin and offer SPF protection. You can also learn how to make your own.
3. Save time in the morning by adopting the 5-minute face routine! From start to finish, you can look your best by remembering less is more and adopting quick natural looks.
4. Try to limit yourself to 5 essential cosmetic items.
1. BB Cream
2. Mineral Setting Powder
3. Neutral Eye Shadow Pallette
4. Eye Liner
5. Create a make-up area in your bathroom or bedroom where you can lay out your cosmetics instead of digging around in a bag looking for things. Keep only the things out you will use every day.