August 1, 2017
1. Never let dishes sit in the sink. Dishes will continue to pile up if you leave them and you'll easily become overwhelmed. It's best to tackle them right away.
2. Clean as you cook. Place dirty dishes in the dish washer or hot soapy water, put used ingredients back and wipe up splatters & spills immediately.
3. Keep your counter tops clear. Try not to clutter the counters with things that can be put neatly away. Spray and wipe down counters after preparing each meal.
4. Keep recycling and trash bins close by. Place empty containers and wrappers in the bins right away.
5. Sweep the floors thoroughly every evening.
Our Recent Posts
Top 7 Reasons Why I Homeschool!
March 25, 2020
Observe Your Children
February 26, 2020
How to teach a Kinesthetic Learner
December 27, 2019
Prayer meditation healing wellness spirit salah sa
The Halaal Household
Helping The Muslimah Live a Little Easier, With a Lot of Style